NuFlex® 311 Self-Leveling (SL) Silicone Sealant is a flowable, one-part, neutral-cure, elastomeric silicone sealant that cures to form a durable, flexible, low modulus seal. The self-leveling property means reduced labor costs since tooling is not required.
- 100% Slilicone.
- 100% RTV.
- 100% Flowable.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.
- Sealing horizontal joints in expansion and control joints.
- Sealing sidewalks, walkways, driveways and parking garages.
- Weather proofing and sealing joints on Recreational Vehicles.
- General horizontal sealing applications throughout commercial, industrial and residential markets.
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing.
- Save money with no tooling requirements.
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant.
- Multiple uses & adhesion capabilities.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL).
- Available in larger sizes.*
- Available colors include: limestone.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.