NuFlex® 180 Painter’s Ultra siliconized acrylic latex is a moderately priced caulking material with silicone added for superior adhesion and strength. NuFlex® 180 cures when exposed to the atmosphere to form a continuous monolithic seal ideally suited for interior or exterior applications.
NuFlex® 180 Painter’s Ultra is an excellent all-purpose sealant for cracks and joints and exhibits good adhesion to the full range of construction substrates such as: wood, concrete, metal, glass, stone, brick, stucco and marble. It is also recommended for sealing interior joints between walls and panels, around door frames and baseboards and joints between bathroom fixtures and walls.
- Paintable within minutes.
- Adheres to many construction substrates.
- Ideal for walls, panels, door frames, baseboards and much more.
- An excellent all-purpose sealant for cracks and joints.
- Sealing joints and seams around window & door trims, crown moldings, and baseboards.
- Sealing general interior & exterior construction applications with dissimilar surfaces.
- General sealing applications where paintability, flexibility and adhesion are required.
- Multiple uses.
- Long life.
- Resists dirt pick-up after cured.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge
- 12 cartridges per case
- 144 cases per skid
- Available in larger sizes*
- Available colors include: clear**, white, and tan.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.