NuFlex™ 302 General Purpose (GP) Silicone Sealant is a 100% RTV, NSF Approved, acetoxy sealant designed for multiple uses. It is easily applied and will not sag when used for overhead or sidewall applications. NuFlex® 302 GP adheres to many substrates, including metal, glass, most types of wood, ceramics, and many plastics. This one component caulking material cures to form a tough, rubbery solid that can withstand temperature extremes, UV and time.
NuFlex® 302 GP is a medium modulus, one component caulking material with a consistency similar to toothpaste. It cures to form a tough, rubbery solid through exposure to moisture in the air.NuFlex® 302 GP can be easily used for ceiling and sidewall applications without the fear of sagging, slumping or running off the application.
- 100 % silicone
- 100% RTV
- NSF Approved
- UV resistant
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Around light fixtures, moldings, windows and doors
- Interior and exterior caulking and sealing applications
- General weatherproofing in residential, commercial, industrial and automotive applications
- Gasket making for various automotive and mechanical applications
- Permanently flexible
- Quick curing
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant
- Multiple uses
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 83 mL (2.8 fl.oz.) tube
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge
- 12 cartridges per case
- 270 cases per skid (83 mL)
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL)
- See Technical Documents under Resources.