NuFlex® 333 Aquarium Silicone Sealant is a one-part, moisture curing, 100% silicone sealant that has been specially formulated for the construction of aquariums. It will never shrink, dry out or crack; remains permanently flexible and is harmless to fish and plants.
NuFlex® 333 permits the building of aquariums with an unobstructed view of the fish not available in conventional “framed” aquariums. It also makes it possible to make three, five, six or more sided aquariums that are not normally available and they can be divided into compartments, integrated into coffee tables or even be made to look like a picture frame in a wall. Experts recommend the use of 6.4 mm (1/4”) plate glass for most tanks up to 120 litres (30 U.S. gals) because of the “clear vision” through the plate glass.
- 100% Silicone.
- 100% RTV.
- Ideal for aquariums up to 400 Litres (100 US gallons).
- Excellent adhesion to glass.
- Create any imaginable aquarium shapes!
- Aquarium manufacturing & repair.
- Aquatic aquariums up to 400 L (100 U.S. Gal.).
- Uniquely shaped aquariums for aquatic and non-aquatic animals.
Note: Aquarium designs are limited to the imagination of the builder.
- Permanently flexible.
- Moisture and vibration resistant.
- Freedom to create unique aquariums.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL).
- See Technical Documents under Resources.