NuFlex® 366 Marine Silicone Sealant is a 100% medium modulus, one component caulking material with a consistency similar to that of toothpaste. NuFlex® 366 cures to a tough, rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Because it does not flow due to its own weight, this sealant can be applied overhead or on sidewall joints and surfaces without sagging, slumping or running off. It adheres to clean metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resin, vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fiber, painted surfaces and many plastics.
NuFlex® 366 has good resistance to weathering, vibration, moisture, ozone and extreme temperatures. It may be applied in sub-zero weather without loss of extrusion or physical property characteristics and is effective to –46?C (-50?F).
- 100% Silicone.
- 100% RTV.
- 50 year durability.
- Ideal for above water line marine applications.
- Adheres to many porous substrates.
- Resists extreme weather, vibration, moisture and weathering.
- Caulking & sealing port holes & hall fixtures.
- Sealing sinks, tubs, counters and windows.
- Gasket making for various automotive and mechanical applications.
- Permanently flexible.
- Moisture and vibration resistant.
- Adheres to most marine substrates.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid (300 mL).
- See Technical Documents under Resources.