NuFlex® 110 Butyl Rubber Caulk and Gutter Seal is a single component, “solvent release” butyl, designed to provide excellent exterior weathering properties. NuFlex® 110 is formulated for use on many dissimilar building surfaces. It is our best narrow-bead sealant. Ideal for sealing gutter down spouts, metal storm windows, doors and lap joints. It adheres well to damp surfaces.
- Skinning butyl rubber.
- Exterior / interior use.
- Adheres to many dissimilar building materials.
- The ideal exterior weathering sealant.
- Sealing under shower tracks or metal thresholds and other exterior building materials.
- Sealing on metal, glass, wood, brick, stone, masonry, and paint to prevent the passage of air and moisture through narrow openings, whether the construction materials are similar or dissimilar.
- Ideal for sealing narrow seams.
- Easily applied.
- Will not crack over time.
- Adheres to many external applications.
- Will not stain the substrate surface.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid.
- Available in larger sizes.*
- Available colors include: white, grey, and black.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.