NuFlex® 136 Draft Stop is a one-component, non-combustible caulk. It meets ASTM E-136 requirements designed to resist high-temperatures and smoke in non-rated construction. NuFlex® 136is to be used in annular spaces
around wires, pipes, ducts, and vents in wood or steel framed non-rated construction.
NuFlex® 136 Draft Stop dries to form a fire and heat resistant shield around the penetrating items. NuFlex® 136 is light red in color for ease of inspection and is available in 300ml (10.1 fluid ounce cartridge).
- Red in colour.
- Excellent adhesion to wood substrates.
- Will not become brittle or breakdown over time.
- Sealing annular spaces around wires, pipes, ducts and vents in wood or steel framed non-rated construction.
- Ideal where a non-combustible sealant is required that meets ASTM E136 specification in non-rated construction. THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED FOR AND IS NOT TO BE USED AS A FIRESTOPPING MATERIAL IN RATED CONSTRUCTION. Products tested to ASTM E-814 (UL 1479) are required for this purpose. Consult your distributor for information on our ASTM E-814 (UL 1479) Self-Seal™ Firestopping Products.
- Easily applied.
- Will not sag on overhead or vertical applications.
- Red in color for easy identification.
- Lasts in place for years.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid.
- Available in larger sizes.*
- See Technical Documents under Resources.