NuFlex® 640 Thermoplastic Sealant is a one part, co polymer, high performance sealant. The cured sealant exhibits good physical properties including excellent adhesion to a variety of construction materials including marine surfaces. It possesses rubber-like characteristics and can be compressed or extended.
NuFlex® 640 Thermoplastic Sealant is also non-staining and is used in the construction field for sealing and adhesive applications.NuFlex® 640 is available in a non-sag consistency for application by caulking gun, in both vertical and horizontal joints.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
- Cures in 24 hours.
- Available in a plastic cartridge.
- Ideal for gutters, eaves troughs, flashings, and siding!
- Used in the construction field for sealing and adhesive applications.
- Used for face bedding and cap bead in glazing applications and sealing mitre joints in windows.
- Sealing window and door caps, fascias, F-channels, J-trims, crown moldings, perimeter seals, truck trailers and modular homes.
- Applications that require superior adhesion, flexibility and paintability to vinyl, glass, aluminum, brick, concrete, metal and wood.
- Remains permanently flexible.
- Will not sag on overhead or vertical applications.
- Multiple use.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- 300 mL (10.1 fl.oz.) cartridge.
- 12 cartridges per case.
- 144 cases per skid.
- Available in larger sizes.*
- Available colors include: clear, white, and black.
- See Technical Documents under Resources.